Hello we are Peru Viviential and we are looking for international volunteers who want to teach kids to englishto a local school here in Trujillo, Peru
All of our volunteers have the opportunity to live a rewarding, exciting and fun experience in our program. Daily life here is orientated to combine the volunteer experience (depending on which project each volunteer has chosen) with entertaining activities, prepared by the organization for the volunteers' free time. Volunteering with English students is done from Monday to Friday; from 8:30 am to 12 pm in the morning and in the afternoon from 3 pm to 6 pm.
The public schools classes are for children between 6 to 14 years old. Adult Program classes are from 7 pm to 9 pm three days per week. Volunteer work in the dogshelter is from Monday to Friday; from 9 am to 12 pm.
The minimum work for each volunteer is 3 days per week between 3 or 4 hours per day, though these hours are scheduled flexibly. Each volunteer is provided with a weekly personal schedule with both the volunteering work and prepared group activities!
Why Do Volunteering with Perú Vivential:
Volunteering with us will provide you a great and wonderful experience in your life, you will never forget the children from the school as well as the dogs from the shelter, this experience will give you a perspective of our world helping you along your life and provide an understanding as to why it is important to help and to collaborate in order to make the world better. In addition we offer many benefits that are included in your volunteering program:
- Spanish Classes.
- Salsa and Bachata Classes.
- Tours and Tourist activities around the City.
- Campings, Trekings, hikings and more.
- Sandboarding Practice.
- Surf Lessons.
- Trips and Visits to other cities in Peru.
- Certificate as an International Volunteer.
- Parties and entrances to the clubs in the cities.
- Many other activities the organization prepare for the volunteers.
Anybody is welcome to participate in our program, previous experience and qualifications are not required. What is most important to us is that you bring a positive attitude and the desire to help others. The people who work in our program are passionate, patient, and enthusiastic about the work they do, love children and animals. The following qualities are also helpful:
- Can speak English fluently.
- Is enthusiastic about teaching children.
- Can be creative in the classroom.
- To love animals.
- Loves traveling and adventures as much as we do.
- Can commit to volunteering for at least one month.
- Is open to experiencing a new culture.
Helpful But Not Essential:
- To speak some Spanish.
- Prior experience with teaching children helps.
A single payment of $ 300 US on arrival. The administration fee helps to cover the expenses for running the programs for underprivileged kids and the expenses of the volunteers.
The contribution of $ 300 US is for 1 month of staying, $ 550 US for 2 months, $ 750 US for 3 months.
What is Included:
The volunteer will get in Exchange of their contribution the following benefits:
- Accommodation during all their staying as volunteer in our Organization, the accommodation could be in our Volunteer House or on request of the volunteers could be a Host Family.
- Two Spanish Classes per week each class takes one hour.
- Salsa Classes each week.
- Bachata Classes each week.
- Different activities we prepare each weekend for our volunteers: tours and tourist activities around the city, sandboarding practice, surf lessons, camping, trekking, sports, parties and meetings and others.
- All this activities are included in the contribution the volunteers give at the beginning.
- Our volunteers live in our own house placed close to the historic center, the neighborhood is very safe, the rooms are shared, we have, Wi-Fi, kitchen, hot water, bathroom, and cool roof where you can take the sun in your free time, the environment of the house is familiar and friendly.
- In addition and on request of the volunteers, we could get accommodation in our Host Families, where volunteers could experience the peruvian culture share family traditions and customs of the Peruvian life, ask about the terms and conditions of this kind of accommodation.
Not included but on request:
- Meals/week Transportation from Lima/ airport/ terminal
No results have been found
No results have been found